Building your real estate business, expanding your network, and branding yourself as the local market leader can be challenging especially in today’s COVID world.
How do you separate yourself from the competition, attract customers, who are now all online, and be seen as the go-to expert?
Developing a Hyperlocal Content Strategy to boost your brand image as the local market leader is the way to go.
This will help you expand your pipeline virally – and then use dynamic audience ad targeting to promote your business. Check out a recording of the video:
Here are the cliff-notes for creating hyperlocal content:
- Choose a target neighborhood. The tighter the better.
- Find high value, trending, and relevant neighborhood news. Start with Google News.
- Write a personalized story about the article.
- Post the article on your blog, or on a content platform like WikiRealty (free for Miami Realtors).
- Distribute the article via social media.
- Run a Retargeting ad optimized for “messenger” against those that engaged with your content.
- Monitor and answer lead!
- Rinse and repeat
Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day. This takes time, but the juice is worth the squeeze. Your SEO, brand, and market awareness will start to pay off.
If you need help or simply don’t have the time to manage social, WikiRealty is here to help.
Schedule a call/demo with us today.